- Library table and chair with matching paint
- Industrial-chic shelf draw – practical advice and tips with dew
- Christmas Tree in pot – the festive decor and beautiful addition to the garden
- Christmas decorations to make your own – 30 Creative Ideas for Advent
- A holiday home in South Africa – modern house design
- Individually designed room
- Beautify a bed with a Betthusse
- DIY decorating idea: Put box for cups
- Camping in Italy – Top 5 campsites for a relaxing holiday
- garden bed with canopy
Euro pallet modular furniture designer Sibylle Stoeckli
In order to build euro pallet furniture is a new trend is green, to find a new use for them. Swiss designer Sibylle Stöckli has developed a new concept of using old wooden pallets and used in a new way. In a series called "cash" it takes the standard wooden crates and modular parts. When they are combined and stacked, to create a modular units in a variety of shapes and sizes. The wooden box has a trapezoidal shape, therefore, these combinations are possible.
Furniture Euro pallet with Sibylle Stoeckli
Untreated wood is also a perfect canvas for a bit 'of color and creativity, if you want to paint something beautiful about it. Crude and refined look is the perfect addition to any room. They can serve as modular shelving or more seats for the garden.
Building euro pallet furniture
Wooden pallets can be used as a stool, a table, shelf or box. This idea was presented to show Radostar. Totem created by it, reaches a height of 3.6 meters.
The modular units of wooden pallets are high towers
Exhibition in Geneva - 3 meters high towers of wooden crates
Sybille Stöckli design
Stack and combine wooden boxes of different