- A beautiful balcony and terrace design – Make your mark one!
- Tables in the form of organic
- Under the canopy of yellow glass
- Table of dark brown wood Shabby Chic
- Sheepskin on the plastic chair
- A hotel in the sixties atmosphere in Barcelona
- Model wallpaper in pink and white
- House industrial accents
- Flower Pots are light and yet modern decorative partitions
- 15 great ideas for Easter paper crafts with the kids.
Modern upholstered furniture by Moroso – luxury armchair in retro style
The London designer Benjamin Hubert has created an original chair. The design is part of the new collection of the Italian brand Moroso, which is known for its modern upholstered furniture.
The modern upholstered furniture by Moroso - comfortable chair
President Talma is an innovative and extremely comfortable piece of furniture that is inspired by the classic furniture 70. The Italian manufacturer Moroso, which was popular throughout Europe thanks to its upholstered modern, unveiled the model at the Salone del Mobile in Milan. The metal steel is extremely light and very stable. Its ergonomic shape and high-back guarantee comfortable seating. The President is covered with a soft elastic fabric - fabric "hugs" The steel structure and gives the design a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Whether as a comfortable chair or in a cozy living room - furniture is versatile and fits perfectly into any decor.
The modern upholstered furniture Moroso - stylish and affordable
The president is covered in stretch fabric
This piece was inspired by the 70s
The project was presented at the Salone del Mobile in Milan
Soft padding for comfort