- Rupert Murdoch paid $ 57 million for four penthouse flats
- Refresh your bedroom with colorful bedding and pillows
- 23 Easter decorating ideas – evoke a great atmosphere in the house with little effort
- Rich ornament bathroom furniture in antique look for your modern bathroom
- 13 Tips for privacy in the garden – creating more intimacy
- Snowman Crafts – Air for Christmas decoration
- Eco-friendly solar energy in the house – this is the future?
- Modern bathroom with a touch of urban
- Retro interior design with industrial touch in a chic LA apartment
- House of Douglas Coupland
Modular Sofa Design by Walter Knoll Circle – the modern classic
Sofa Design Circle is one of the most important creations that had a great influence on the design scene in recent years. Characterized by soft flowing design language, the modular furniture offers a flexible solution for modern apartment furniture dar.
Sofa design offers individual combinations
Waveforms as create a flowing look. The ergonomic Schmiegelt anatomical area of the body. Design sofa circle consists April-June modular pieces, with different configurations can be shaped Dennen - semicircle, the circle is complete, open version etc. The elements are available in two versions - both internally and rotation external. Color variations of beeiflussen space in different ways are possible.
Resulting design provides fun and relaxation
The unique combination of convex and concave lines creates a sculpture of space. The slight recline gradually moving towards the rear height remains constant -. Making the perfect bed for sitting or lying relaxed design sofa Circle agrees that furniture for public spaces or lounge sofas for the home of hold.
The modular furniture can be versatile use
The modular elements weave through space and are real eye-catchers. circle sofa with steel structure and filling with cold foam with cotton cover from the collaboration of UNStudio and Walter Knoll. Design by Ben van Berkel for the Mercedes-Benz Museum in Stuttgart was awarded the Design Award of the Federal Republic of Germany 2007. 2013, the modular sofa was presented at Tortona Design Week in Milan.
Circle sofa combined with the pillow
Comfortable seating in the form of a closed circle
Innovative design and unique style
The modular design plays with the circle shape
Versatile furniture design in a contemporary design
Ergonomic seat and backrest