- Nursery in black and white look
- Beautiful gift idea – Baccarat crystal chess
- Modern residence in Texas with rooftop terrace and rooftop pool
- Modern Kitchen Design by Cesar impress with understated elegance
- Minimalism: Contemporary bed inside straight answers
- Piano Table – oak table with a hidden piano by Georg Bohle
- The charm of the old
- The new designer canteen from the mirror magazine in Hamburg's HafenCity
- Dining table with chairs design
- Is the control barrier made of plastic good alternative to wooden fence?
Send flowers for Valentine's Day – 20 beautiful floral
Valentine's Day is a celebration of love and tradition should give the people you love. Women generally like small gifts, but there's nothing better than a classic bouquet. With flowers for Valentine's Day, you can confess his love or decorate the table for a romantic dinner. Surprise the woman of your heart by attaching a bouquet yourself or order a floral arrangement. Here are some great ideas that are affectionate, romantic and fragrant.
Flowers for Valentine's Day - Gift Classic
Each flower has a different meaning, then you must first learn the language of flowers and their symbolism. Red Roses are classic and symblisieren love and passion. However, a surprising alternative to the traditional bouquet of Valentine's Day are hydrangeas, lilies, orchids, freesia, jasmine, and tulips. Use the valley, snowball and branches of berries to complete the composition.
Flower arrangement in the shape of heart
The heart of roses became a hit, regardless of whether you have made your arrangements or ordered by a florist. Just buy a sponge plug into the desired shape and cover the entire surface with flowers. Insert a mini-map house in the bouquet, and leave a little 'around the house as a little surprise for your loved ones.
Organize the arrangement of flowers as a gift
varieties of flower color
pink roses and glass candle holder
Mini bike with flowers in basket
Bouquet and sweets as a gift