- Halloween pumpkins inspired by the traditional folk art
- A house on the coast of Australia offers open and generous
- Office DIY on the chest red
- White dining table "Stockholm"
- Pastel colors in the room
- Amazing design furniture from recycled materials by Ryan Frank
- Two colors wall design in pink and white
- Wohlundtoll.com – our new lifestyle magazine is now online!
- wall design for fans of cartoons
- Murals many small images
Send flowers for Valentine's Day – 20 beautiful floral
Valentine's Day is a celebration of love and tradition should give the people you love. Women generally like small gifts, but there's nothing better than a classic bouquet. With flowers for Valentine's Day, you can confess his love or decorate the table for a romantic dinner. Surprise the woman of your heart by attaching a bouquet yourself or order a floral arrangement. Here are some great ideas that are affectionate, romantic and fragrant.
Flowers for Valentine's Day - Gift Classic
Each flower has a different meaning, then you must first learn the language of flowers and their symbolism. Red Roses are classic and symblisieren love and passion. However, a surprising alternative to the traditional bouquet of Valentine's Day are hydrangeas, lilies, orchids, freesia, jasmine, and tulips. Use the valley, snowball and branches of berries to complete the composition.
Flower arrangement in the shape of heart
The heart of roses became a hit, regardless of whether you have made your arrangements or ordered by a florist. Just buy a sponge plug into the desired shape and cover the entire surface with flowers. Insert a mini-map house in the bouquet, and leave a little 'around the house as a little surprise for your loved ones.
Organize the arrangement of flowers as a gift
varieties of flower color
pink roses and glass candle holder
Mini bike with flowers in basket
Bouquet and sweets as a gift