- Christmas is not far – Decorating Ideas for good mood
- Smokestack by Frederik Roijé – Garden Fireplace style Industrial Chic
- Innovative design furniture – coffee table with attractive magnetic system
- Holiday house with garden and creative facades
- Oak kitchen and Marine
- Colorful decor of an apartment in Madrid
- Spectacular duplex in New York – Living in skyscrapers
- Female flirtatious glass table lamps with Swarovski crystals from Italamp
- Kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- Funny carnival masks craft – for the carnival is fun
Solid wood wardrobe in retro design by Studio Tord Boontje
We live in the era of the lack of living space. Not everyone associates a full extra room that can be done to a walk-in closet. Studio Tord Boontje features elegant solutions for even the smallest spaces. The cabinet is solid wood cabinet and a very functional piece of furniture that has a classic aesthetic.
The Wardrobe - wardrobe solid wood in warm wood tones
The solid wood cabinet is a design meta 210 cm high, 110 cm wide and 80 deep. The curvy figure is inspired by the sculptural beauty of 18th century furniture. The unique piece of furniture has spent more than 2,000 hours Tord Boontje.
Design solid wood cabinet
The solid wood cabinet has a secret - in fact, not just one. Executed in the purest traditional style of the 18th century, hand-plating, the firm still has three more hidden drawer somewhere. For the production of different types of family Dalbergia wood were used. Veneers for complex geometry are hand cut from cocobolo wood. The drawers are padauk - a hard and heavy wood with medium dark color and characteristic grain structure.
The wardrobe is absolutely comfortable and functional
The shiny lightly textured surfaces in the tone of the warmth of wood can be ideally adapted to the needs of the customer. The cabinet doors are opened by a mechanism. The cabinet is much more art than furniture
Sculptural furniture by Tord Boontje
Designer Tord Boontje was born in Holland in 1968 and completed in 1991, at its Designausbildund Design Academy Eindhoven. Later he continued his studies at the Royal College of Art in London. His unique works are exhibited in museums in New York, London, San Francisco, Helsinki, Philadelphia. Tord Boontje is a big fan of Rodin. For his extraordinary artistic projects he received several design awards.
Warm wood tones
Warm Red-Brown - with some highlights rich
The hidden drawers
Plated solid wood furniture with clear language
Pretty tight, twisty and exceptionally