- Modern garden lamps Architectural aspect of Torremato
- Designs Mattress: A touch of America in the Room
- Kaldewei luxury bathroom – How Cleopatra bath looks like today?
- Bedspread and cushion with elements of neon pink
- Seating Area in the garden
- Rectangular bath with gray trim in bath drawn black and white
- Curtains in the living room – Decorating ideas for each device
- Living room interior design ideas – brown is modern
- Minimalist design furniture – the bookshelf of Renier de Jong
- 20 ideas for outdoor steps to prevent cheating
Table made of wood and concrete reveals new trends in furniture design
A modern wooden table and concrete presents the new trend in furniture design. The combination of these two materials has great appeal. The contrast between the rough surface of the concrete block and rustic details in wood fascinated. The combination of colors is more than successful - the gray color of the concrete gives minimalist touch, while the reddish brown color of warm wood look comfortable.
Table in wood and concrete for modern interior
The talented designer Leigh Cameron has always been fascinated by the concrete like material inside. He found the rawness of very attractive material. For maximum effect, he combined concrete with wood - and introduced a new aesthetic of the modern dining room. Work on his designs brought many challenges - the completely different structure and the weight of the two materials that have made texture, different shape and machining required extensive research. But he managed to overcome difficulties and led the forces of the two materials to its advantage. The end result speaks for itself - two tables to the original design were presented recently. The first table in wood and concrete for the dining room, while the second can be used as a side table in the living room or a nightstand in the bedroom.
Wooden table and concrete - opposites attract
Two completely different materials in a design - Yes, it is possible. Thank you to Cameron's innovative approach could reveal a different perspective. In fact, this concept has prevailed successfully lately, not only in the garden, but inside - furniture more is made of concrete and wood. A simple and sleek design define the minimalist trend in furniture design. Wooden table and concrete has great appeal - and is clear evidence that will surprise us in the future of such designs.
The dining table details
Wood and concrete design
The table can also be used in the office
The side table is massive
The table consists of two elements
The minimalist trend has successfully applied recently
The result is a mosaic of different elements