- Curtains in the living room – Decorating ideas for each device
- Conservatory furniture – rattan furniture complement the interior
- Produced tiles of glass as an effective roof system, the power
- 79 ideas to build a retaining garden wall – slope protection.
- Growing up in wooden beds on the roof terrace
- Rustic style kitchen with colorful tiles
- Children up for school children – promote an easy learning
- Take the stairs in the front yard garden
- Modern wooden deer
- Moto ad Streetlights motorcycle parts vintage recycled
The glass side table Isom – charming design by Sebastian Scherer
With the use of stained glass in the mass in interior design can create different amazing light and illusion effects. We present the nightstand glass designed by Sebastian Scherer Isom, optical changes its shape depending on the viewing angle.
bedside table glass has an exclusive look
The isometric representation of a cube creates interesting optical illusions. With color UV bonded plates of 10 mm thick glass in blue, green, gray and bronze integrate design. The board is hexagonal and is reminiscent of the shape of the honeycomb. The glass side table is available in two sizes - Diameter 60 cm, height 25 cm diameter and 120 cm height 35 height. Troztdem design is simple and attractive, a real eye-catcher in the room.
bedside table glass made fun illusion effects
The innovative glass table floats on the border between art and design. The glass is clear geometrical structures can be designed. Isom tables when combined with groups of different colors that can create an interesting design. The translucent layers of different color intensities contribute to the attractive appearance.
Design by Sebastian Scherer creates a special atmosphere and brings the individual lifestyle expressed with high standards of functionality and aesthetics. Common forms are provided with new functions. Talented designers Aachen studied industrial design at FH Aachen and moved to Berlin after graduation. There he worked as an interior designer for the graft and opened his own design studio in 2010. That same year, Scherer received Promosedia Design Award. His series aluminum has been nominated for the Design Award of the Federal Republic of Germany, 2012.
The oblong shape of the table is also available
Glass Design Table
UV bonded glass
Green tinted glass coffee table
Isometric representation of a cube
Isom design side table in blue
Tops and bases glass thickness 10 mm
effects of illusion with glass