- Minimalist white furnishings – packaged complexity in simplicity
- Paint the walls – 21 creative wall templates, including instructions.
- Speedboat Tips for Christmas – Decorating Made Easy!
- Wall decoration made of birch branches
- Colorful collection of wall panels
- Carbon fiber chair design "Luno" Il Hoon Roh
- Living with a cool vintage look
- A sound system from Bang & Olufsen design in minimalist style
- Cozy Private Residence on Tight Budget
- Autumn at the table of the dining room colors
The XXXX sofa design made of recycled particles from Yuya Ushida
This sofa unique design was created by designer Yuya Ushida for Dutch company Ahrend. The sofa was made from thousands of recycled particles and can be easily extended and widespread. The particular structure is composed of small rings and bars with a different shape.
XXXX Sofa Design by Yuya Ushida - creation process
This interesting design sofa was named XXXX by Yuya Ushida. The first prototype was built, the designer during his studies and bamboo material. The designer's design templates developed basic and simple and therefore alter and modify the structure of a sofa very quickly. With the same technology can also build stools and chairs Ushida.
The process of building XXXX sofas
The sofa design in different colors and shapes
Yuya Ushida at her sofa design has edited and improved technology. XXXX The original design was created specifically for the Dutch company Ahrend. XXXX was assembled from recycled material particles. For rods 8000 and 2000 design rings were used. A basic model as a stool consists of only 600 particles. The sofa is also a feat that the simple beauty of geometric structures embodies.
Geometric patterns of Yuya Ushida at an exhibition
The process of creating Yuya Ushida
Detailed view of the structure
The particles used for the sofa design