- Dining room with skylights
- Stainless steel kitchen Abimis – Where the design and function of current in the other
- A bright room with natural tones
- Complementary colors for the room layout
- Apartment in London, with an eclectic interior in black and white
- Creative ideas for kitchen wall to make your own
- Camping in Portugal – a beautiful holiday experience for nature lovers
- kitchen design country style sink, hob and oven combine
- Toncellis carbon fiber high-tech kitchen and Liquid Metal
- LED Flexible Strip Lighting with Led e3light
Unusual chair design made of carbon fibers by Alvaro Uribe
The compact and playful at the same time President Alvaro Uribe by Design is a result of more detailed planning and a flair for design. The chairs in the "Plum" series 2 look like mobile sculptures, which are made of carbon fiber ergonomic. The aerodynamic design of the chairs is natural forms and to develop them further in order to improve their effectiveness. The innovative design creations that are designed on the basis of top-fashion spirit, have already received the Red Dot Design Award.
design chair impresses by the sculptural beauty
The playful combination of form, innovative materials and stable structure makes the chair design something truly extraordinary. "Plum Series" offers ergonomic comfort and exclusive look that leaves the viewer speechless. The intelligent design complies with the latest trends and shines at the same time with a structure of innovative surface.
Comfortable stool - suitable for private or public space
The name of the "plum" collection comes from the Spanish word "Pluma", which is translated as "bird feather". And actually looks like the aerodynamic shape of bird feathers. Innovative materials and new production processes, it is possible to create futuristic designs without compromising on the reliability and usability. The chair design combines the sporting elegance with stylish glam shape and color.
Fututistische seats carbon fiber interior and exterior
Alvaro Uribe is a talented young industrial designer who seeks inspiration in poetry and the nature of its creations and merges the boundaries between art and design. He is originally from Bogota, Colombia. Later, he moved to New York where he locked his bachelor's degree in industrial design at the Pratt Institute. The designer believes that design is a universal language. He aspires to timeless design, on the one hand, prepares pleasure to use and brings a smile to your face, and on the other hand is just as attractive for future generations.
Elegant shape and color
Design of Alvaro Uribe design won the Red Dot Design Award