- Asian rattan furniture – room divider Bilik and bench Bubu
- Rainwater harvesting in the garden saves money and protects nature
- White wooden cabinet
- Shower in the attic
- Apartment in Stockholm
- Terraces design – concept Environment Hassel
- 3 Ideas for modern designer lighting with wooden elements of Cerno
- House of glass, wood and concrete combines retro style with minimalism
- "Chairs Munich" and "Table of Monaco of Bavaria" modern
- ETW Monaco Solln
Wall shelf modular design offers an infinite variety of compositions
Synapse is a shelf designed by Sebastian Errazuriz modular design of the Chilean system in 2010. It 'was inspired by the brain cells. And just as the cells can proliferate, the plate grows organically in the room. Several elements can be combined with each other and produce a large variety of shapes and compositions from a wall. You can kreiren different models according to your imagination.
Design wall shelf - design in his imagination
The Design wall shelf is made of high density Polyuräthanschaum and covered with injection molding and spray paint. It is mounted on the wall using galvanized screws (diameter 12 mm). Cover caps are made from a patented material Horm - a powerful blend of wood and fabric - laminated with a neodymium magnet. So you can not only play with the forms, but also with different colors and finishes available. You can choose between white, black, silver, yellow, graphite, mocha, red, green, gold and gray.
Polyuräthanschaum design wall shelf with spray paint