- Colorful Decorative Pillows – Beautiful decorations and ideas for home sewing
- Wall panels as the bottom wall of the kitchen
- World map business corner in red and orange
- Gray-blue wall in the living room
- 31 Fall decorating ideas for a party – table decoration and effective accents
- Colorful patchwork rugs
- Modern lighting combines art and technology in a
- The jewels of German watchmaking glamorous design in Mallorca
- Wall Image Matching "Butterfly Chair" with
- A modern, colorful kids – 20 creative ideas
10 useful tips to create a sustainable interior design
Check out these helpful tips for sustainable interior design and get inspired for modern home interior but respectful of the environment. The friendly interior environment can look chic and elegant at the same time and still be based on the principles of sustainability. Read these 10 tips to a green house.
Sustainable Interior Design - Choose the right color
When you think of sustainable interior design in the first place is the color in question. In this case, it is not a color theme, a special paint without toxic substances. Choose a nice color without volatile organic compounds and take the first step to sustainable interior design.
Sustainable Design of interior design - allowing more light purely
If you want to shape a sustainable interior design, you always think of energy efficiency. Align the large windows that allow more light breeze and pure. The light turns on inside and let the atmosphere brighter appearance and welcoming.
Avoid plastic inside
If you want to shape a sustainable interior design, you say goodbye to synthetic materials such as plastic or PVC. Instead, use natural materials such as wood, stone and bamboo that make the interior a warm and cozy look.
Do not discard any
For ecological sustainability principles at home are particularly important. Be very careful about what you throw away. Sometimes you can use old furniture or objects with a new application. Therefore, do not rush to throw everything.
Plants are not only cool your home, but filter the air. Green plants make your home a more natural and warm look, creating a very pleasant atmosphere.
Using cleaning products without toxic chemicals
Using materials of organic cotton
Use furniture made from recycled materials
Wall and floor coverings made from natural materials
Always be careful on the labels
Other ideas for a sustainable interior design