- He and his designer Fabio Novembre chairs display the sensual elegance
- Map ajar in the study
- Raised beds to build furniture – 15 ideas from different materials
- The stress of a strip of high wall
- The Garden of Eden play in a modern bedroom design
- Fire bowls for the Garden – A highlight an outdoor area
- Concrete building with glass fronts in the Bauhaus style of Vanguarda Architects
- Winter Garden terraced optical
- 24 fabulous ideas for patio roof made of wood in the garden
- De los Austrias Pharmacy, Stone Designs, Madrid
100 decorative home accessories individually for your home
Decorative accessories for the home are small details in our house that can completely change the atmosphere and give personality to the room. The best part is that they can easily be changed depending on your mood or the season. Do you want to change something in your house fast and inexpensively? Play with your accessories with different styles, colors, and materials to create interesting compositions that can be used to decorate any room in the house, including the hallway. Either vases with flowers, candles or bowls of fruit - these ornaments by Pottery Barn will brighten up your living area with individuality and style.
Decorative accessories with a marine time vibe
An impressive decoration can be a real eye-catcher in the room. Choose simple vases or lanterns made of glass, so that the flowers or interior decoration can be better visible. Summer is coming soon, so you can start collecting ornamental shells, sea urchins, coral, and sand. Different wicker and driftwoods are also a good marine time theme. Also, do not forget the candles that lite the entire room with pleasant light. Check these beautiful tips to personally decorate your home.
Decorative home accessories like seashells, corals, etc.
An interesting decorative bowl
Decorative silver sailboat
Shabby Chic Vases
Decorative world globes in black and white
A shelf in shabby chic style
A decorative white star