- Simple wall shelf with secret compartment – "Clopen" Torafu of Architects
- Dining room with pictures and paintings
- The scope of work under a sloping roof
- Silver decoration for the Christmas festival – pure glitz and glamor!
- Christmas Package – Creative Ideas for ornaments
- Modern Jungle House in Potsdam in dialogue with nature
- Preparing the garden for winter days – Gardening in the Fall
- Retro wooden furniture in the dining room
- Bright kitchen with a classic Danish design
17 Fall wreath ideas for DIY on with treasures of Nature
Decorate your door with these beautiful ideas for fall festive wreaths. Each guest would enjoy those made of natural materials colorful designs. The effect is amazing.
Fall Wreath Ideas - Place crown door
Break the paths of ordinary round crowns, make a square by itself. This autumn wreath was decorated with a mixture of natural materials such as dry potpourri, berries, corn, twigs and dried leaves.
Fall Wreath Ideas - Home-made crown of colorful autumn leaves
Enjoy the fall colors to decorate your front door happily. Raking leaves in the park or garden, you prick with a wire through the center of the leaves. Hang the wreath with a colorful plaid ribbon to give an extra touch of autumn.
Take a walk outside and get inspired by nature. pieces of driftwood were glued on a draft for the modern crown crown. Colorful autumn leaves and moss were then inserted between the pieces of wood.
Wild Zwiege touch with Halloween
A collection of small pumpkins makes a colorful amidst a rustic explosion branches impression. Scour your yard for a collection of small thin branches. Paste the branches on a white metal ring and place pumpkins in the center of the crown.
Use old silver platter
Fall foliage and branches of berries
Link wooden sticks in the circle
beautiful symmetrical arrangement
branches of red berries and green ribbon
Cover letter M with leaves