- Bedroom with bathroom behind the sliding doors
- cabinet door as a bulletin board and creative pendant lamp
- Modern kitchen island ore innovative Hi-Macs ®
- Art black and white in the bedroom
- Wall Clock for Home Office
- Small apartment with eclectic furnishings – bold patterns and colors
- Dining table made of metal frame and wooden panel with matching bench
- Photo wall of glass in the bathroom
- Home Inspiration
- Organic compost from wood build yourself – instructions in easy steps
20 Asian-looking Zen bedroom with a relaxed atmosphere
A bedroom should be cleaned and free from distractions such as television or computer, so you can relax in peace. What is this simple room and relaxed atmosphere would be more appropriate for the bedroom zen bed? Explore 20 rooms Asian style in a Zen style, we've put together for you.
Zen Room - clean and relaxed
Hugh Jefferson Randolph Architects
Even if you do not like the traditional Japanese design, you can use some of the main features of this style. Examples are the shoji walls, futon beds, bamboo mats and flowering branches. Focusing on subtle things like symmetry, black and natural materials.
Modern version of the Zen Room
West Chin Designers and interior designers
The modern Zen style. This extremely simple Zen room also has a touch of glamor and opulence. Soft materials such as blankets, carpets and heavy curtains give a warmth that can not normally be detected in the Japanese style.
Fava Design Group
This room blends traditional style with the simplicity and symmetry of the Zen style. Comfortable and tidy.
Color in Asian House
Laidlaw Schultz architects
This room is dominated by land, feeling hot Zen. The simple Japanese design does not completely on decorative objects and jewelry. There is room for color and pattern, as they are not too overwhelming.
quilt pattern with birds
Japanese simplicity is combined with eclectic elements. Here we find symmetry bird motif and a general spirit of peace.
Shoji walls and dark wood
wall lamps and brown painting paper
green and white
Wardrobe with mirror door
light wood and touches of blue
warm shades and blinds