- Suitable furniture for the dining room – Which is the right dining table-form?
- Wall in nursery
- Useful Tips for Bathroom Design in Asian Style
- They live with colors – green reflections inside are hot
- Contemporary coffee tables with built-in garden – living ideas and Nature
- Cozy at home with knitting, wool and fur furniture and ceilings
- Windows and doors Josko – Innovative, high-quality and modern
- Ideas garden with ancient treasures and home decorative items for flea market
- Bench with storage boxes
- A garden house with modern design of the DRN architect Santiago
20 design ideas for kitchen glass back wall and the best types of glass
The work plan and the area around the stove and sink are critical points in a kitchen. The grease and water resistant material require to protect the back wall of the kitchen. The glass panel of the kitchen is the undisputed favorite. For this reason, we have compiled 20 design ideas from the rear wall of the kitchen glass, so you can get more information and ideas.
glass back to the kitchen as an alternative to tiled splashback
The modern kitchen is characterized by order and minimalism: smooth, shiny and bright materials cover the walls and kitchen cabinets. This makes the kitchen is not only impressive in appearance, but can brighten and visually enlarge small spaces. The glass material can be easily clean.
glass panel kitchen without cause, but with a magic purple
Plexiglass - melting temperature of 160 ° C
The plexiglass is very anti-vertgägt power and no hot splashes of fat, so it is more appropriate for side dishes. You can decorate the plexiglass with a beautiful design or picture.
Another solution is a safety glass Verbung composed of two layers between which a film. The glass has a high resistance, but even if it is broken, the pieces stay together and not fall apart. This reduces the risk of injury. This is the best but also the most expensive solution to the walls of the kitchen. It is extremely resistant to high temperatures, so that it can be glued directly onto a gas stove.
Fender to the rear wall of kitchen can also be a single sheet of glass. The glass should be thick enough (at least 4 mm) and linked to a film on the bottom.
orange and white kitchen rear wall of the kitchen
fronts with cream and green rear wall of the kitchen glass
simple glass protection against splashes
Wooden fronts and the back wall of the kitchen clear glass
kitchen cabinets high gloss orange
credenza glass plate in the kitchen
white orchids on a black background
mint green back wall of the kitchen