- White minimalist kitchen – 20 designs for a unique atmosphere
- Light wood as a feel-good factor
- Old furniture emphasize quick-guide for two-color combinations
- A house that looks like a modern farm
- The modular furniture system "dock" is used to relax and work
- Home game of life concept reveals the beauty of concrete
- The best green architecture with green walls
- Tinker Lantern – Beautiful children with garden decor, do it yourself
- Combination lamp and table
- 20 Easter decoration ideas for home and table – What do magic quickly?
20 ideas for unusual garden sculptures.
There are many types of decorations that you can incorporate into your garden. Sculptures and other structures can be a highlight or help you to expand on a theme you already have. Here are some ideas for garden sculptures to make your own, which add artistry and creativity to your garden. Mobile sculptures covered with grass or a bird bath and different sculptured bushes ... these are just some of the many ways to beautify your garden with creative projects.
Garden sculptures - make your own furniture - turf.
Build beautiful sculptures in clay, brick, concrete, metal. A sofa or armchair with grass looks great in the garden. Choose where you want to build your chair. Create a stable structure into the desired shape of brick, concrete or metal parts. Then cover with fresh grass. Water the grass often during the first few weeks until the grass is established. Cut the grass regularly so that the furniture keeps it's shape.
Garden sculptures to make your own - the decoration of large plant leaves.
These leaves are very decorative and can be made very quickly. The elephant ear or giant rhubarb leaf will work well for this project and makes a beautiful garden sculpture. You should research how to make concrete molds first to become familiar with the process. Press your leaf into the sand and then cover the impression with plastic. Replace your leaf onto the impression and spread the concrete carefully on the top. Cover again with plastic and then leave for a minimum of one day to set, preferably two. If you want a decorative bowls shape you can leave the stem on. Decorate your leaf with paint or varnish.
You can prune shrubs into the shape of animals, creatures or abstract forms, this is always sure to impress your visitors. Topiary can be simple but more elaborate designs need more research and skill to accomplish. Add pearls, wood, wire and other items to create structure and decoration.
Use of stone.
Clay jar people.
Bowling balls as ladybugs.
Ladybug in concrete and mosaic.
Artificial decorative onions.
Decorate with mosaic.