- modern room with Altbaucharme
- Branches decals which Herbstdeko
- Practical ideas for baggage – the 20 major travel article
- 7 ultra-modern lounge chair designs made of wood for outdoor use
- Make craft ideas with leftover wallpaper-Creative Home decoration itself
- Modern House Renovation in London – ground glass for bright basement
- Pastel inside Silje Aune Eriksen
- Hanging shelf in the nursery
- Stainless steel lamp by Philippe Starck with shelves
- 87 ideas modern bedroom – elegant design with a touch Designer
41 examples of modern farm and garden design
Designing the landscape around your home is as important as the interior. The courtyard, garden, swimming pool, beach should represent your personality, taste and lifestyle, if you have these outdoor spaces give particular attention. Your backyard and garden design should impress the customer from the beginning, if a single gateway, an arched bridge, a small waterfall or showy species of plants, the structure and the plant in. We have 41 examples of interesting exterior design as well as for you, with some of the most popular elements of the space landscape architect.
Important elements of the yard and garden design
A cement walkway that leads straight from the street to the house, boring air. Consider different materials such as tile, stone or ford round wooden disks. The differences between the support plates which can be filled with gravel or let it grow ground cover. Hedges are popular elements of the landscape, but the vines and ornamental grasses are still popular in modern courtyard and garden design. Dizziness, miscanthus, pampas grass, carpet grass of spring oats and blue-ray are important design elements that provide texture and color to the garden. Ornamental grasses tall, can also be used as a screen for the patio.
Yard and garden design - combining natural and artificial elements
Design and modern interior garden includes lighting. You can totally change the landscape and add depth and interest to your existing project. Create dramatic effects by putting a light under every tree, fountain or statue. Install some wall along the garden wall, to give a shine. Discover the great examples below and get ideas for your project.
playful pose concrete round
Pergola with seating in the garden
Creating a garden pond
if the house is built on a slope
the walkway to the beautiful front door