- Fake fireplace as a library
- Bed and dog bed – multi-functionality furniture for your interior
- Paper model painted in subtle gray and white
- Enjoy pure relaxation – hammocks and hammock chair with wooden frame
- Upholstered chairs fur look
- Scandinavian colorful apartment
- Project: Cool Design of Office Gummo
- Used Euro pallets recycle – Modern furniture from wood pallet
- Inspirational bathroom ideas for modern interior design in the bathroom
Design ideas for bedrooms – work fine and hold tone on tone
Rest and relaxation play a major role in the bedroom furniture. The atmosphere must be noble and romantic without the mess and hassle. We offer some design ideas for rooms that have combined modern furniture and effects, without the overall picture seems exaggerated.
design ideas for bedrooms - Discreet and elegant
The bed. The bed is the most important element in a relaxed and romantic room. It will determine the style and color throughout the room.
design ideas for bedrooms - recessed lighting in the right place
Colors. Aubergine, mocha, dark cream and deep blue tones help to create an intimate and relaxed atmosphere. You can paint the walls in a warm neutral color, then introduce contrasting accents such as cowhide rugs and pillows. Make sure, however, that the contrast may be too strong for the eyes. Choose a shade better and different shades.
behind the bed and ceiling
Lighting. Illuminated, as is the color affects the atmosphere. In most cases, recessed lighting with dimmers are a good idea. The light should be something soft and subtle. Multiple light sources in different parts of the room, decorations, or a piece of designer furniture stress. A suspended ceiling with recessed lighting could be a real eye-catcher.
Gold and Brown
Orange and Brown
different light sources in the room
Cream and white
Lilac wall color