- The Garden of Eden play in a modern bedroom design
- House for Australia in a minimalist style Turner
- Bieke Claessens
- Metal furniture design – comfortable seats with leather seating
- Home game of life concept reveals the beauty of concrete
- Holiday villas in the Caribbean with large terraces and sunny rooms
- Cute ideas for baby room – modern and classic facilities
- Kitchen with dark yellow accents
- Vintage 60
- Decorative elements Slate
Minimalism in the living room – symbolic of modern setting
Minimalism in the living room creates a relaxed atmosphere that is free of clutter and tangled cables. Here are some features that are symbolic of creation and modern style minimalist interior.
white minimalist living room
Choose furniture that is simple in design and decoration. Use only pieces of furniture that you really want in the room - stools, tables and plant stands can be omitted.
Minimalism in the living room - open and spacious
Choose a sofa and armchairs, which are simple in shape and design - for example, round or rectangular. Avoid velvet cushion or use only a few stylish designs - forget the fringe, lace and ruffles.
Keep low and side tables discreetly. Simple wooden blocks, laminate and acrylic or tables with glass tops metal. Economic with flooring and wall coverings. A rug that emphasis is fine.
minimalist comfortable in combination with timber
The walls of one color better than a soothing neutral color, popular for the minimalist look. Choose lamps and lamp base with stainless steel or brass. Recessed lighting and indirect lighting creating magical effects. You will not see the chandelier in minimalist lounge.
Wood paneling and floors
Pure white lounge
open with dining room
gray wall and white wall unit high gloss
schwraz white furniture and wooden floor
with open access to the terrace area
Living in black and white
large windows and white furniture
Exposed concrete and white leather furniture
gray sofa with pillow
paved with marble floor tiles show