- The work in the industrial look
- Kitchen with beams and wooden floor
- Bathroom in cottage style
- Vintage Chair by Knoll
- Chic designer furniture inspired by the Australian wilderness
- White leather sofa
- Living room
- Holiday event of the year – water park "Tropical Islands"
- Glass floor
- Antique wooden stool beside the bed vintage
Scandinavian-inspired house in Nantes
Aurelie and Jean-Christophe have unearthed near Nantes a home with great potential.
It is a new century school on two levels. Completely redesigned, it provides a framework of life full of sweetness and simplicity. Large openings already made the light. The choice of very simple neutral colors, yet accentuate the clarity.
Natural materials are preferred: almost white wood floors and gilded ceiling, seagrass in the toilet, linen bag on the couch, and suspensions paper.
The general report can be summarized in three words: volume, simplicity, modernity.