- Underwater Photos by Mark Mawson you dive into a world of color
- Radiant Patio and balcony for comfort and warmth
- Built-in wardrobe with sliding doors
- Being modern twist, with decor – furnishings
- Apartment Place de la Bourse
- Black Top with glossy finish
- Natural wood furniture
- With exposed beams
- Tile natural stone and a designer white furniture
- Make-up for carnival – 40 ideas for a striking appearance.
Scandinavian-inspired house in Nantes
Aurelie and Jean-Christophe have unearthed near Nantes a home with great potential.
It is a new century school on two levels. Completely redesigned, it provides a framework of life full of sweetness and simplicity. Large openings already made the light. The choice of very simple neutral colors, yet accentuate the clarity.
Natural materials are preferred: almost white wood floors and gilded ceiling, seagrass in the toilet, linen bag on the couch, and suspensions paper.
The general report can be summarized in three words: volume, simplicity, modernity.