- Photo with wooden frame on the piano
- Modern fitted kitchen – Tips for the functional design
- Koi pond in the garden – Tips on How to select the fish pond and breed
- Modern glass kitchen splash back wall designs offer protection in the kitchen
- Living room Design with colorful accessories
- Modern Kitchen Designs by Eggersmann in minimalist style
- Setting up like the pros – the glamorous residence Padaro
- Large ceiling
- Corner sofa gray
- Creative ideas for furniture design and decoration for modern interiors
Paint the walls – 21 creative wall templates, including instructions.
Want a free course in how to fill your walls full of color and life? Look no further, here we'll show you 25 inspirational ideas on how to use stencils to enhance your walls.
4 simple steps to paint the walls - using stencil murals correctly.
First, select the color that you want to paint the walls with. It can be white or beige which are both easy to work with, a darker color will give you room for more originality. You can then combine this choice with a metallic color. Paint the accent wall with the base color and allow to dry for 2-3 days. Now you can buy a mural or make your own, you will also need a spirit level and tape. Simply place the wall model at the right point, level it and secure with tape. Now you only need to apply the color. There are special brushes available on the market that prevent problems with the color running or smearing. Do this part carefully and make sure the back of your model is clean.
Paint the walls - which are suitable models for my walls?
Which models are suitable for the walls you want to paint depends on two things - the size of the room and your existing interior design. The walls of a colonial style interior for example will suit classical motifs. A modern apartment suits geometric shapes. If you use small models bear in mind they should cover at least half the full wall and be painted side by side. These are guidelines of course, you have the opportunity here to pander to your own personal tastes.
Secure the template to the wall.
Painting the wall.
Carefully remove the template.
Then attach the template to the wall and paint with the accent color.
Model "plan" in blue.
Original wall design in purple and gold.
Creative pattern on the wall.
Model style wall.