- Italian kitchens of distinction – the furniture ranges from Arclinea
- Plant Breeding balcony – beautiful flowers combined in pairs
- Spiral staircase Orange
- Sleeping in pink and white
- Ceiling lamp cocoon-optical
- Tinker Air Decoration for Christmas tree with children
- Penthouse apartment with modern furniture – Life of Luxury
- Designer vases of porcelain and stainless steel – Occident and Orient
- Comfortable sofa design that resembles both a flying carpet
- A penthouse apartment in Greenwich Village
Paint the walls – 21 creative ideas wall templates, including instructions
You are full of walls a color and you want to give your creativity free course? We'll show you 25 inspirational ideas with stencils, how to enhance your walls.
4 Simple Steps to paint the walls - using stencil mural correctly
First, select a color that you paint the walls. It can be white or beige easy course more original, is certainly a dark color. They can be combined, for example with a metallic color. Painting the accent wall with the base color and let the wall dry for 2-3 days. Now you can buy a wall model or make your own. Now you need a spirit level and tape. Simply place the wall model with a level and secure with tape. Now the only thing that you apply the color. Special brushes are invited on the market - that prevent race color. Immediately after finishing, take the model with great attention. The back of the model must be kept clean.
Paint the walls - which are suitable models for my four walls?
Which models are suitable for their own four walls, is related to two factors - the size of the room together and interior design. While the walls of a colonial style interior design advantage with classical motifs, often geometric patterns decorate the modern apartment. A large park located near each other, they seem open and inviting room. Small models should, however, take more than half of the wall and paint side by side. Ultimately, however, the wall closely with the personal tastes and -. East particularly important that you are happy with the final result.
Secure the template to the wall - the wall with stencil design
Painting the wall
With great attention to remove the template
And then attach the template to the wall and paint with accent color
Model "plan" in blue
The design of the original walls in purple and gold
Creative attach on the wall
model style wall