- Terrace on the front corner
- Restaurant LAH!
- design wall with a decorative adhesive film
- corner bath and a bathroom mirror with gold frame
- Seating Area in the nursery
- The perfect harmony of Japanese gardens
- Antique desk in front of the window
- Minimalist bedroom furnished
- The building fronts in box with high brightness Jesse Plana
- Dark wood vanity with drawers
Put a modern contrast to the thick carpet in purple
The purple carpet creates a modern contrast to the old floor and covers the areas that are not directly in the eye simultaneously. As part of houseplants and fresh green floral motifs on the pendant lamp and the display produces high contrast, but also the concept of space friendly.