- Australian house full of colors
- Contemporary coffee tables with built-in garden – living ideas and Nature
- evoke fall decorations – 20 highlights home decorative
- Light wood in the walk-in
- Wood and natural stone bathroom
- High ceilings with ceiling visually shorten a handy
- Marble countertop for the kitchen – ideas for individual design
- Designer armchair Oceo characterized by visual lightness
- Limit the kitchen equipment on a piece of furniture – the "Small kitchen"
- wooden furniture with architectural aspect of Mathias De Ferm
Boutique hotel combines artistic vision and sustainable thinking
The Boutique Hotel Encanto is located in Acapulco. It 'was designed by the architectural firm Taller Aragones built and finished in 2012. The hotel was built according to the principles of sustainable development, with so little staff, manpower and resources as possible. The modern architecture impresses with a creative and artistic. The designers built the hotel as a true visionary. The building has many hidden corners and small labyrinths which provide greater privacy.
The Boutique Hotel Encanto built sustainability criteria
This charming hotel was built in a stunning natural scenery with breathtaking ocean views. The architects had to vote as a heavy task, the design of the modern building with the landscape. A particularly important aspect of this project is sustainability. This design hotel was built as much as possible with the least amount of resources and manpower have been used to an absolute minimum. The hotel was built with a vision of harmony and balance.
This boutique hotel combines design and heritage harmoniously with minimalist architecture
The Boutique Hotel Encanto has been designed and built with an artistic touch. Designers need to develop your artistic side to create a beautiful artistic architecture. The hotel turns night into a magical place, with many different colored lights. Spatial and minimalist interior is equally durable to match the look of the hotel from the outside. The beautiful design hotel is a fabulous art creation, spirit, nature and geometric structures.
Fairytale white minimalist
Sliding glass door leads to the terrace
Room with sea view
Room with LED lights and a minimalist décor
Blue LED lighting in the courtyard
Courtyard with round design
Modern architecture with geometric shapes
LED lighting in red
Beautiful panoramic view of the surroundings
Floor in the hallway with chandelier
Infinity pool at night
W boutique hotel in San Diego hit with an eclectic interior
This rustic hotel from Monteverdi Ilaria Miani in the heart of Tuscany