- The natural light in the house
- The retro decor Poa Plume
- Nursery establishment of Natart Juvenile with a touch of luxury
- Square spiral staircase 1m2 ® with small dimensions.
- Large pendant lamp in black and pink
- Modern kitchen and dining room in bright Loft
- Dynamic Designer Sofa "Cay" futuristic look
- Retro wooden furniture in the dining room
- A successful mix of styles
- Pitched roof with ceiling panels gray
The transparency material of concrete made of fine glass fibers Litracon
This material is single concrete opposite translucent ordinary concrete. This unique technology was patented in 2002 by the Litracon manufacturer. The fine structure of glass fiber is the secret of the transparency of the material. This novel technology allows both a stable construction with a light transmissive structure.
Litracon concrete material as paneling inside
The concrete material was invented by Hungarian architect Áron Losonczi and patented in 2002. Concrete was equipped with glass web which transmit light from one to the other. In this way, the solid material is almost transparent. The figures on the other side of the concrete form and a clear visible silhouettes. This makes concrete Litracon appropriate and interesting for interior wall covering.
The concrete material of Litracon used as wallcovering
The property of permeability of concrete
Color of concrete depend on the intensity of light
A Litracon concrete blocks
Transparent material concrete Andreas Bittis
Concrete similar material has been prepared by the designer Andreas Bittis. The blocks are a combination of optical fibers and concrete good. In this case, the material of construction works almost the same way. The fine fiber can be made by the material. The density and structure may vary depending on customer requirements. The concrete Andreas Bittis is also a great option for wall coverings.
Fine concrete material by Andreas Bittis
Different models according to customer requirements
Blocks of concrete as a material transparent innovative construction