- 100 ideas for children – develop age appropriate
- Long sofa in front of windows
- Tapestry in the ethno look
- Advent Calendar decorated with fir branches
- Metal lamps are fashionable – 5 modern designs hanging lamps
- Establish a windshield garden and a balcony of different materials
- Designer paper lamps by Anthony Dickens – Flexible and versatile
- Complementary colors for the room layout
- The storage space on the changing table
- Succulent plants with pots of original flowers as decoration in the house
Why boxwood plants – Provides a green note on gray winter
Plant a boxwood give your garden a fresh look particularly green. You can choose from innumerable forms and variations of cut and fairly fit your outdoor space.
box trees and a terrace or embellish the bed!
The variety of this species is remarkable. There are different shapes and sizes available for you. The box is persistent and encourage you to even in the cold winter. Green leaves are a real eye-catcher. One advantage of numbers of these plants - you can let your imagination run wild and create different shapes. Here you can choose between the spheres of boxwood cones, cubes, shrubs, hedges, spirals ... of. Planting a box and then cut as you want! Thus, the tree adapts to your outdoor space and style of the exterior. Especially because - To set a nice accent in the garden and take care of the design of garden origin for the whole year.
Box trees - different forms for all
The variety we love all gardeners. Round or square, cover a single plant or in the soil near the trunk or upper - make the bed as you want! As another interesting property when you decide on a box, is one of its easy maintenance. The tree is simple and almost feels comfortable anywhere - if you let it sit in a place in the sun or shade. However, the plant should be cut twice a year. In addition to the beauty that emerges green leaves give a secure privacy and increase the value of the tree. Do not hesitate - if you plant a box, you can enjoy a nice decoration in the garden!
Beech beautify your garden or patio!
Many options for cutting the benefit
Beech are perfect decoration for any outdoor space
As a border around flower beds
Hedges are particularly popular, they look stylish
Let your imagination run wild and you reach for the old containers and boxes!
Spherical or conical, round or square, large or small ...
The beech trees are easy to maintain