- Front yard with white picket fence and trees
- Modern house with a flat roof, garden and pool in Sao Paolo
- Wood euro pallets furniture for garden and balcony – ideas you can build yourself
- Dark gray sofa in the living room
- 22 beautiful ideas for fall decorating in the kitchen interior
- Outdoor shower with wooden floor
- Sustainable development through technologically optimized Naturwerstoffe
- Rose Bar stool in the kitchen of the country
- Antiques, square mirror and shaped Sitzpouf painted green corridor
- Rustic Bathroom Vanity – another application of wine barrels
21 ideas for privacy screening options Other balcony
The balconies are giving apartment dwellers an extra living room, where they can enjoy (for the lucky few) of fresh air and a beautiful view. One of the disadvantages of the apartment is the lack of privacy that extends to the balcony. Balconies offer sunlight and the extra space, but everyone knows the feeling of constant surveillance. In most cases, everyone can see the balconies, while others, as well as inside the apartment. Apartment residents receive a certain amount of privacy, but there are several options. We have collected 21 ideas for good eyesight protection balcony that represented the various privacy options.
Ideas for balcony privacy screen - Greening
Tall plants on the balcony offers a visual as well as protect the privacy aspects. Do not buy the taller plants in the nursery. Instead, select the plants you like and chain unit and down the ramps. They vary in size, but organize higher plants, so that blocks the view of the neighbors. Maybe you can also add some hanging plants.
View from the balcony trellis protection and climbing plants
Railings of the balconies are not much bigger than waist high in the rule. However, the panels can provide some 'privacy when people want to relax in a comfortable chair. They are available in a wide range of materials, shapes and colors.
Curtains and bamboo rugs are lightweight and relatively easy to install. They not only provide style and privacy, but can block what you learn on the hottest days to enjoy the sun. The only drawback is that they are not a permanent solution, because weather quickly wind and weather.
Sheer curtains can be hung and wash quickly with wire or hook. If you choose light fabrics, you can still enjoy the view while you remain easily hidden from prying eyes. Blackout curtains are not only the attention of the neighbors, but also to block the sunlight.
French style romantic
wooden trellis behind the seating area
Birch branches and trees in pots
Driftwood and shrubs
horizontal wooden slats, hedges and creepers