- Wallpaper with butterflies and rabbits
- Jonathan Adler in New York
- Impact basin Rich dark mirror frame
- Sheepskin on the plastic chair
- A bright Scandinavian apartment
- The modern conception of the cottage combines different styles of interior design
- Upcycling Ideas – bicycle seats become modern sculptures
- 12 original ideas for DIY set up your own little house bar
- Unusual Living Room Furniture – Support for LCD TV by Mario Bellini
- The design of a small but beautiful courtyard terrace
Use empty wine bottles in the garden – 20 clever ideas!
After a night of partying with friends or just a couple of nights at home you could have a lot of empty wine bottles. Of course, they must be recycled, but there is a fun and creative way to reuse them as well. These simple ideas will inspire you to create stylish and colorful design features in the garden using wine bottles.
Use bottles of wine in the garden - beetabgrenzung
Building a beetabgrenzung of empty wine bottles is a good idea to help you reuse waste every day. The border of colorful stained glass creates a work of art, especially when the sun's rays play over the glass. This installation is extremely simple. You just need to plan the colors and shapes.
Use old bottles of wine in the garden - decorative tree
Empty wine bottles can be transformed into garden decorations with little effort. To make the best garden tree from bottles you just need to wash them, remove the labels and then arrange them on the branches of trees.
Vases Wine Bottles
Decorating with wine bottles may not be a new idea for budding designers but is one of the easiest and most useful. You can turn wine bottles into decorative vases, especially for long-stemmed flowers. If you want to cut the bottles in half, you will find a video below that explains this process.
Outdoor kitchen and bar in the garden
Effects of light
Bottles of wine Tiki torch
Ideas for garden decoration
Hanging wine bottles
With interior lights