- 22 delightful, fragrant and colorful table decoration ideas for autumn
- 9 innovative ideas for desk design for the modern home office
- Skater in nursery
- A residential project in Vietnam – Bamboo houses for flood-prone regions
- Corner of Vine
- 15 were central window decoration and gardening ideas Flower Box
- Brown walls gray meets tables
- 18 great ideas for patio design create a beautiful oasis
- Ornamental ethnic and green
- Spaniards in the effect of stone wall and floor tiles – Serie Peter Ker
The material is and what still needs to be observed – wooden garden house insulation
If you plan to use the new wooden garden shed for storing garden furniture and equipment, then you should know that the correct insulation is absolutely necessary. There are several ways to isolate and insulate garden shed and your belongings from moisture, mildew and cold are protected.
Thermal insulation for wooden garden shed
When deciding what type of insulation you want, you should always remember that there are three distinct areas that you need to isolate - walls, floors, windows and doors. There are the requirements and needs of each of these specific items, and you must follow the instructions for each of these three.
Interior insulation, garden shed wood
First look at the optimal external insulation of the home garden. The selected insulating material is attached to the outer wall, and with sheets of wood or plaster embarked. Equally important is the inner insulator, wherein the multi-layer systems are very popular. Windows and doors conduct heat to the outside, so they must be insulated and sealed. You also need to insulate the floor with the installation of insulation under the floor joists.
Mineral and rock wool
There are many different materials that are suitable for the insulation of the home garden. A good option is the mineral, wood or rock wool. It is fire resistant and can be easily combined with wood. It takes care of the natural circulation of air, so as not to create mold.
frames in pink
Protect bicycles and garden equipment cold
Gable roof with rounded edges