- Contemporary rugs at one point bring comfort to the living room
- Chic designer furniture inspired by the Australian wilderness
- wooden ceiling panel in bathroom
- Minimalist living room furniture
- Sitting white in a modern country style
- Set minimalist in shades of sand
- Spring decorations on the table – 33 ideas for fun floral arrangements
- Tinker Funny Photo Bookmark with children – Gifts for Mother
- White kitchen with patio glass door
- 12 designer manufactured homes combine modern design with applicability
Summer Destinations in Turkey, you should definitely visit
If you chose to stay in Turkey, do not miss these proposals for the Top 5 summer destinations to watch in Turkey. Turkey is undoubtedly one of the best holiday destinations for the summer and you will certainly be impressed by the variety and beauty of this country.
Summer destinations in Turkey - Cappadocia
One of the most famous resorts in Cappadocia in Turkey. These skirts are volcanic formations in the Goreme National Park and are truly unique. Particularly interesting is the network of tunnels and caves, with its moat people began about 4000 years ago. The biggest attraction is now traveling with the ball on the rocks.
Summer Destinations - Pamukkale
Four hours away by car and Kusadasu Antalya is one of the most famous resorts in Turkey - Pamukkale. This amazing training is a marvel of nature. The whole landscape looks white because of the lime in the water. The hot springs are a beautiful blue color and are a haven of relaxation.
Istanbul - the city on two continents
There is no doubt - Istanbul is some of the most interesting cities in the world. The most famous city of Turkey is a must for summer destinations. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and one of the largest cities in the world. The city is famous for its rich history and many attractions. The Blue Mosque and the famous market to be visited anyway.
Resorts in Turkey - Ephesus
Ephesus is located very close to Kusadasi and one of the largest collections of Roman ruins. Visit. They ancient city and learn about the history and Ephesus region is one of the most popular summer destinations in Turkey and will not be achieved in all cases.
The Sumela Monastery
This monastery is particularly famous for its unusual location. It is located in Trabzon in northeastern Turkey and offers a breathtaking view of the surroundings. The monastery was built on a very steep rock and it's a miracle he is still there though.