- Beach in Ibiza – relax under the sun with a cocktail in hand
- Ideas for Wood Inspired Kitchens with Natural Appearance
- granite tiles gray
- 7 ultra-modern lounge chair designs made of wood for outdoor use
- House with lake view combines modern design and rustic style
- Colorful living room with sofa and armchairs in retro style
- Garden Privacy Screen made from natural materials of wood, bamboo, plants
- design wall with wallpaper luxury hand Maya Romanoff
- Modern apartment in a narrow zone, but with a stylish design
The most beautiful holiday destinations in the spring – Keukenhof Garden
Winter is finally over and we can enjoy the first warm rays of the sun. Take a look at the proposal of one of the most beautiful holiday destinations in the spring, you can visit. What could be more appropriate for spring flowers - lots of flowers. Keukenhof Gardens near Amsterdam is one of the most photographed in the world gardens. When you walk in the botanical garden, you feel like paradise flowers.
holiday destinations in the spring - History Keukenhof Gardens
The park was founded in 1949 by the staff of Lisse. He worked with a variety of gardening experts in this wonderful idea a reality. Today the garden contains more than 9 million plants, including various types of hybrid tulips that are found nowhere else. This unique botanical garden is one of the best ideas for holiday destinations in the spring.
holiday destinations in the spring for flower lovers - the Keukenhof garden
However, you can not take advantage of different types of tulips during the year. The garden is open from early March to late May. Therefore, to begin planning your spring break, just so you do not miss the opening time. Due to the relatively short period of opening, coming just at that moment, an incredible number of tourists. Prepare yourself for a much visited destination. Here you can enjoy many types of flowers, beautiful colors and beautiful natural scenery. No vacation destinations in the spring is suitable for lovers of flowers such as the Keukenhof Gardens in Holland.