- The stunning steel and ceramic sculptures by Johnson Tsang
- Modern room in gray and white
- Rupert Murdoch paid $ 57 million for four penthouse flats
- Plantar old shoes again – Ideas for home garden planters
- Decorate the unused fireplace in the living room – 20 creative decorating ideas
- Modern design ideas for decorating an apartment with a special aura
- Fast garden planning in three easy steps
- Ideas for bathroom tiles, variety of designs and tips for tiling
- Lino "Evy" cherry blossom motif romantic beach house
- Wall Shelf Designs by Presotto for the modern living room interior
A modern, colorful kids – 20 creative ideas
You want to make a modern and colorful nursery? We give you 20 practical and at the same time, creative decorating ideas for the Youth Division. Distribution Wise, practical pieces of furniture that can grow and, of course, a matching system colors are the basis for a happy childhood in their own homes.
Fashion children - combine colors wisely
Which color you choose depends closely with the lighting conditions of the room. Room with high windows are mainly of light - here you can easily remove an accent wall in a darker color. Youth room with small windows, on the other hand will benefit from bright colors. Our advice - you paint the walls white and wearing colored wall stickers or wallpaper on one wall. The white color can be updated quickly and is the perfect neutral background for colorful wall shelves, cabinets, children's drawings or posters. However, if you want a colorful children's room, you can simply choose delicate shades of purple for the girls and the walls of yellow-orange for the boys.
Children Fashion - development of intelligent space
The second step is logical - the furniture must be selected. Here it is - a development of intelligent space can save you a lot of problems later on. For example, if you have a child, you can divide the space into two areas - the sleeping area and a playground. If, after obtaining a brother in the world, you can set the new playground. Investing in solid furniture that will last long - and grows.
A modern nursery design - decoration ideas
Decorate the nursery with the style of Pop Art posters or photos, you're ready for doors with original models and identify favorite toys on the screen. A system of high shelves, books and home Malunterlagen children's toys. Paintings hang on the office - patterned improve concentration in children.