- Carpet with floral pattern
- Modern house on the coast of Australia with an asymmetrical shape
- Bamboo balcony privacy screen – ideas with plants, carpets and bars
- Riders scale zebra look in the bright hallway with wooden floor
- After the restructuring
- "Panton Chair" in an open kitchen
- Built in bunk beds in bright children
- Modern House Design in Lima impressed with huge roof terrace
- Square, white tiles on the wall and table
- Transparent Bannister
Pots -20 designed for you ideas and cutting tissue
The flowers make a colorful variety at home, especially in the spring when everything blooms. But not only flowers, but also their vases of flowers can be beautiful and colorful. If you want the window sill, balcony or garden decorate the air, then you can design and decorate flower pots themselves. There are several ways to do this, but the napkin technique is perhaps the easiest. We will show you the technique of fabric and some ideas on how you can make your flower pots individually.
Make flower pots themselves - illustrated instructions
Clay pots and pottery are more suitable for DIY projects. Because of their rough surfaces, glue and paint to adhere better. So you need flower pots, pieces of fabric with beautiful, colorful patterns and glue. To bring beautiful spring atmosphere in the home, choose the spring flowers like grounds. Apply glue to the outside of the flower pot and glue the fabric that crosses easy to avoid wrinkles. After vases decorated flowers have dried, sprayed with clear coat for weather resistance. In this way, the moisture should not occur.
Making and decorating flower pots
If you paste only the bottom of the dish with the fabric, you can paint the top edge with acrylic paint. Tie a raffia ribbon, paste, small buttons or beads to make your dishes even more beautiful flowers.
colorful pots for your herbs
bright colors and beautiful patterns
decorate only the lower part of the plate
embellish with ribbon
also suitable for glass bottles