- Invite world of Westeros at home – Game of Thrones interior ideas
- The exceptional design garden furniture by Kenneth Cobonpue
- Round tables with glass of natural living
- penthouse luxury apartments, shown by Ando Studio
- Modern ideas for wall decoration
- Summer destinations for beach holidays – Ideas from the James Bond films
- Design furniture, lighting and current living trends by Kevin Michael Burns
- The beanbag chair in the nursery – 33 cool decorating ideas
- Decorating a restaurant
- Red door
Pots -20 designed for you ideas and cutting tissue
The flowers make a colorful variety at home, especially in the spring when everything blooms. But not only flowers, but also their vases of flowers can be beautiful and colorful. If you want the window sill, balcony or garden decorate the air, then you can design and decorate flower pots themselves. There are several ways to do this, but the napkin technique is perhaps the easiest. We will show you the technique of fabric and some ideas on how you can make your flower pots individually.
Make flower pots themselves - illustrated instructions
Clay pots and pottery are more suitable for DIY projects. Because of their rough surfaces, glue and paint to adhere better. So you need flower pots, pieces of fabric with beautiful, colorful patterns and glue. To bring beautiful spring atmosphere in the home, choose the spring flowers like grounds. Apply glue to the outside of the flower pot and glue the fabric that crosses easy to avoid wrinkles. After vases decorated flowers have dried, sprayed with clear coat for weather resistance. In this way, the moisture should not occur.
Making and decorating flower pots
If you paste only the bottom of the dish with the fabric, you can paint the top edge with acrylic paint. Tie a raffia ribbon, paste, small buttons or beads to make your dishes even more beautiful flowers.
colorful pots for your herbs
bright colors and beautiful patterns
decorate only the lower part of the plate
embellish with ribbon
also suitable for glass bottles