- Comfortable house with warm wooden floors and rustic brick walls
- 20 showers modern garden design – sleek look and functionality
- 10 eco-friendly products and decorative items for the bathroom
- Cottage with a stone floor
- Autumn decoration nature to make yourself – 12 Ideas with wheat ears
- Table of dark brown wood Shabby Chic
- Baby Room in Scandinavian style
- Chandelier and gold frames
- Creating a space with a hanging bracket
Creating a miniature garden on the coffee table is eve
If you can live in the midst of nature, you can at least make a game of it in your home. A simple way to do this is to design a miniature garden itself. And not in a simple container or basket, the special tax on an old table.
Tinkering miniature garden
The first thing you need to buy an old coffee table. Or .. a wooden box and a cradle. Then you need small furniture and accessories for the mini garden. These can be found as an accessory for dollhouses. Then you start with the plants and decorations. As you can see, there is a rather expensive hobby project. He rocks, several species of plants, a pergola wire and even a bird house. You can customize and decorate your garden in miniature.
Miniature garden with small accessories
Choose from these plants that have similar needs - water, air, soil, etc. You will end up planted next to each other. Then install the jumps and make small sidewalks. Use your imagination and try something original. These mini-gardens are not only ideal for the patio, but also for the living room. Make sure that the plants receive enough light. If you want to use the table again, and then place a sheet of glass on it. Then the miniature garden is a true terrarium.
Gravel walkway and pergola son
other ideas for mini-gardens and terrariums
decoration can change with the seasons
piece of turf on the table
Succulents, gravel and moss
Terrarium in the living room
Embed mini garden in a wooden coffee table
small garden with terrace