- Living room with glass
- A beautiful balcony and terrace design – Make your mark one!
- A hut in a Parisian apartment
- Wooden house with a sloping roof above the entrance area
- Kitchen Cabinets Painting – Kitchen renovation
- Bohemian look in the attic
- Fireplace Room with a view
- Table Decorating Ideas of lifestyle great photographer Jean-Francois de Witte
- Bio ethanol fireplace in top quality – charming, safe, environmentally friendly
- Minimalist design furniture – the bookshelf of Renier de Jong
Create miniature gardens in pots on the balcony – QuickStart Guide
If you live in a small town away from the flat expanses of green fields, have no garden and very little space for large plants, miniature gardens are the best choice in flower pots on the balcony. Some people have their love for small gardens, even in developed recreation full time, while others create these little terrariums projects for their children. If you are interested in miniature gardens in window boxes, here are some steps for beginners.
Miniature gardens in planters - pebbles and shells
→ First, decide if your mini-garden is internal or external, provided that it has an impact on plant varieties. Some plants need hours of direct sunlight and heat, and can not thrive in the air, while some plants grow only inside. Remember, though, that plants are very small.
Create miniature gardens in planters - with beach theme
→ Second, choose the right planter. You can use planter and flower pots or even pots aquarium. Feel free to be creative, as long as the containers have Dränaigelöcher.
Mini garden in a clay pot
→ Then fill the planter with soil and plants selected carefully consider your small plants. As in the large garden, make sure that the plants each have a lot of space for the roots. Cut the plants regularly to prevent the plants are too large to ship.
Mini garden in a teacup
→ Finally, add some beautiful decorations. Find sidewalks, small statues and other objects to complete the miniature garden gnomes, benches and chairs, small tools, small stones and gravel your mini garden. To ensure a long and happy life for your little miniature gardens in planters, make sure to water regularly and keep away from curious animals.
Mini garden in a wine barrel
Make a mini garden itself
small yellow wheelbarrow
Pine cones and branches
Woods and musk
Small terrace with view protection