- Wooden Garden Furniture maintain regular cleaning and oiling
- Sustainable house in Singapore
- Hanging shelf in the nursery
- Modern office design of the Skype headquarters in Palo Alto, California
- White country kitchen me wood panels painted red
- Bathroom in cottage style
- "Atlas" oak dining table – made with craftsmanship and precision
- In Tannenzapten Bright – Pendant Conia Vita
- Luxury apartment in Vancouver shows timeless style and great view
- SieMatic BeauxArts.02. Never design classic kitchen was so modern.
Create miniature gardens in pots on the balcony – QuickStart Guide
If you live in a small town away from the flat expanses of green fields, have no garden and very little space for large plants, miniature gardens are the best choice in flower pots on the balcony. Some people have their love for small gardens, even in developed recreation full time, while others create these little terrariums projects for their children. If you are interested in miniature gardens in window boxes, here are some steps for beginners.
Miniature gardens in planters - pebbles and shells
→ First, decide if your mini-garden is internal or external, provided that it has an impact on plant varieties. Some plants need hours of direct sunlight and heat, and can not thrive in the air, while some plants grow only inside. Remember, though, that plants are very small.
Create miniature gardens in planters - with beach theme
→ Second, choose the right planter. You can use planter and flower pots or even pots aquarium. Feel free to be creative, as long as the containers have Dränaigelöcher.
Mini garden in a clay pot
→ Then fill the planter with soil and plants selected carefully consider your small plants. As in the large garden, make sure that the plants each have a lot of space for the roots. Cut the plants regularly to prevent the plants are too large to ship.
Mini garden in a teacup
→ Finally, add some beautiful decorations. Find sidewalks, small statues and other objects to complete the miniature garden gnomes, benches and chairs, small tools, small stones and gravel your mini garden. To ensure a long and happy life for your little miniature gardens in planters, make sure to water regularly and keep away from curious animals.
Mini garden in a wine barrel
Make a mini garden itself
small yellow wheelbarrow
Pine cones and branches
Woods and musk
Small terrace with view protection