- Shelf system with the second level
- Simple elegance in the bedroom
- Rustic style in blue and brown
- Fabrics and toys inspired by the nature of Mr.Finch fairytale
- Terracotta floors
- Dining room with beams
- Cushion and wall clock classic
- Italian cuisine made from metal – country style meets modern optics
- Porcelain Art – Decorative vases and pots with natural forms
- Live close to nature – Haus am See combines architecture and nature
Make 10 changes for the life of the home environment
Designing a green home and watch these ten amendments necessary to the environment eco-friendly life. Recommendations apply not only environmentally friendly materials, but you have suggestions for a sustainable way of life.
The use of recycled glass - Tips for eco-living
Environment friendly, you can start at home without the right materials. The use of recycled materials. One solution is for example the exchange normal glass recycled glass. Use it for cabinets, tables, tiles and decorative doors.
Tips for green living - we use pieces of scrap wood
Create a greener life at home with recycled materials such as old pieces of metal and wood. Wallcovering old wooden planks, pallets of wood furniture or old metal ceiling panels are practical and sustainable solutions for the apartment.
Use old items to antique look
Do not hesitate to integrate old objects inside. They will give your home a retro look and timeless style. Respecting the living environment requires creative thinking and the constant search for new ideas. You can find an application for the whole song.
use of cork as a flooring
Bamboo as a material suitable for floor
Buy formaldehyde free cabinets
Use paint with no volatile organic compounds
Good insulation for the home
Using energy from the sun
Natural lighting to save energy savings