- Patterned paper painted on the stairs
- 33 Design Ideas for Modern Unisex cots and beds for youth
- Small is beautiful
- Penthouse revision
- 50 original ideas for costumes and party accessories fun
- The work in the room with colorful wall stickers children
- House with glass facade and vertical garden on the balcony
- Garden and landscape planning – atmospheric lighting in the garden
- Order and simplicity characterize a modern cottage in the woods
- Functional and quality, massive dining table is the trend
Decorate Old Wood plateau itself sea glass mosaic
Gaseous breakfast or enjoy drinks outdoors? Then you need a good tray to carry all there. Wooden tray is very convenient, but sometimes you need a little 'spice. Here is a nice idea to make yourself and guidelines on how you can decorate the old serving tray with glass mosaic sea
Paste Plateau Sea Glass Mosaic
If you do not have an old tablet to date, then you are sure to find one at a flea market and turn it into something beautiful! The first step is to remove the wooden tray white. Now is the time for the beautiful sea glass. We love the color, the texture soft and powdery as it reflects the light! Everything associated with the cocktail of sea, sand and summer cooling.
Tray with glass mosaic sea - DIY Idea
The materials needed: glue for tiles, white stucco, trowel, a joint committee and a sponge. Apply a notched trowel, apply a thin layer of adhesive to a small portion of the soil of the plateau and comb the tile adhesive. Fill in all the corners and edges. Work in small sections. Press the pieces of sea glass in the adhesive. Follow the manufacturer's instructions on the package of glue.
Then it's time to add the grout. Put a lot on the joints and spread Seeglass map. Do not forget to pack the grout into all the corners. Once all wooden tray is covered with stucco, is to scrape the excess sealant. Then wipe with a damp sponge and let shine the sea of glass tray sea glass mosaic is over, so you can serve drinks to cool off in the garden.
pieces of sea glass
Install the tile adhesive
Getaway on the map
Grease glass sea
removing excess slurry
Wipe clean with a damp sponge