- Create an autumnal atmosphere in the home – Autumn decoration for inside
- Airy house roof – modern design by Hiren Patel Architects
- Sliding frosted glass office
- Kitchen Cabinets in light green
- Living room design in gray
- Contemporary sideboard inspired by Tetris Game – Space-saving furniture
- The new design furniture collection from French brand La Chance
- shades of powder and modern forms
- Fancy bed covers and pillows with ethnic motifs
- Flat roof modern wooden house in the middle of a forest of Mexico
Make Japanese-style roof terrace – House K by Sou Fujimoto
We present a minimalist house with roof terrace in the Japanese style.'s Project architect Sou Fujimoto K House is named and has a seamless connection between architecture and nature.
Penthouse in Japanese style - exciting project Sou Fujimoto
The Japanese architect Sou Fujimoto, Studio specializes in homes and small footprint designs. Your projects are always innovative and create a visual link between the natural environment and minimalist architecture. Often see the building as an integral part of the landscape. Especially in Japan, where space in cities is very limited, the construction is very difficult. To solve the problem with the lack of light, the architects, the house facade and richly glazed dormer also incorporated into the design. The sloping roof connects the garden with roof terrace in the Japanese style. Large white boats and even a small bench flowers offer the possibility of family relaxing outdoors.
Rooftop Japanese style offers a magnificent view
The minimalist house is designed so that residents can have a beautiful view of the city. The entry is made entirely of glass - and lets a lot of light in the living room. The interior is also marked by the white - the built-in kitchen furniture, the color of the wall on the floor - everything is white. Updating chairs dark blue are the dining room. The highlight is of course the roof terrace. At night it is illuminated by the light from the house through the window roof light. The pots are also provided with small lights. Narrow, but very practical - it is the house with roof terrace in the Japanese style describe.
Minimalist Architecture in Japan - House K
The terrace on the roof did not need lighting at night
House with roof terrace - Bauskizze
House plan - top view
division of space - house with a pitched roof