- Wooden sliding door
- Tinkering with pumpkins great idea for fall and Halloween decorations
- Island kitchen look real
- Trends from Milan Furniture Fair 2015 – marble table by Zaha Hadid
- Romantic room with red decorative objects
- Idea for home renovation – Add green accents modern bedroom
- Decorating in autumn -11 simple and delightful ideas for making your own
- Bright dining room, country-style
- Moodboard from photographs
- Holiday villas in the Caribbean with large terraces and sunny rooms
Wallpaper design – a great idea for the wall design of Piet Hein Eek
The latest project of the Dutch designer Piet Hein Eek has interesting ideas for decorating the wall with wallpaper. His collection includes models that give the home a natural look. The wallpaper design is the look of the room and the most dynamic texture of wood placed in the context of visual climax inside.
Looking at the background design perfect?
Collection eeks Piet Hein offers complete solutions for wall decoration in home solutions. Origenellen its models are made in line with 2010 trends. The project includes realistic backgrounds that look like weathered wood as authentic. Wallpaper design gives the room a rustic feel. If you select a pattern of this wallpaper and attach to the wall in the living room, then you do not need accents establishing additional services or decorative elements that achieve the dramatic effects in your home. The wallpapers are sufficient funds not only for the design of the wall, but also for decoration and originality.
Wallpaper design charming Dutch designer Piet Hein Eek
With industrial production, the wallpaper was a mass-produced at low cost. Today, he fell for wall decoration. The collection of Dutch designer, you can find fascinating and diverse range of natural backgrounds. Get inspired and bring comfort in your home, following the latest fashion with a wallpaper design.
Effective ideas for decorating the wall with wallpaper wood effect
Combination of various colors
Screen background design with realistic wood effect