- Apartment with modern furniture stresses the beauty of erosion
- Colorful Decorative Pillows – Beautiful decorations and ideas for home sewing
- White shelf as a wall drawing
- Catering – Enjoy with style
- Scandinavian interior
- Bright loft in a Scandinavian minimalist style
- Constance Ephelia – A magical 5 star hotel in Seychelles
- Cabaret collection of designer furniture from Kenneth Cobonpue point-elegant
- Innovative design furniture – coffee table with attractive magnetic system
- Clematis in the garden – planting, maintenance and hibernation Clematis
wallpaper design motif inspired Shibori textile art
The screen designer with designs Pepa Martin and Karen Davis fund interpret Japanese Shibori textile art in a modern style and represent a sustainable lifestyle. Handgefärbe collection impresses with its romance and suitable mostly rural, is to take private or social space.
wallpaper design with patterns of tissue structures mimic
The workmanship is the name of the traditional Japanese Shibori textile art. Translated, Japanese verb "shiboru" - "compression, torsion". Traditionally, silk, cotton, linen and wool are processed manually. Parts of the fabric are just color the rest is kept white. It 's always a nice shade of flow.
The sustainable design of paper painted with designs
Pepa Martin and Karen Davis have a penchant for textures and this is reflected in the design wallpaper with reasons to resist. The wallpapers have a uniform structure that mimics the appearance of a very soft effect. The design team collaborates with renowned artists, stylists, designers, architects and designers. Their joint work appeared in magazines such as Vogue Living, House Beautiful, Real Living, Australian Country Style and Better Homes and Gardens. The design duo has developed a staining technique for the design of wallpaper, wallpaper design with texture. Since the environmental impact of leather dye is a passage of great concern, seek to create a sustainable and environmentally friendly product. For the production of paintings only paper dyed with a low environmental impact, cellulose fiber and the rainwater can be used.
Wallpaper design by hand with colored patterns
The appearance of wrinkles is complemented by a rich palette of shades of colors. A very traditional color used - Indigo can be found in the new design. The wallpaper is 1.29 m long and is available from Elily Ziz.
Shibori - recently reinterpreted the technique of textile design
Models mirror stick-dimensional structures similar
Resource-efficient design wallpaper
Pattern in a shape of a star
Rose for a pleasant feeling of