- Sustainable Garden Art: Garden fascinating sculptures of plants
- Kitchen cabinets in oak
- Massive table mats and fur look
- Innovative crystal planter for hanging Maria Bujalska
- exclusive Wohnloft
- Hanging cupboard with glass doors
- Modern canopy
- House with wooden decking in the garden
- Modern design chair – comfort for you and playground for pets
- Apartment for students
A hut in a Parisian apartment
Who said that the cabins were for children?
In these times of crisis, any way to make concessions is highly appreciated.
Take a short time to go back to childhood, to be carefree again is an inexpensive and effective tip.
Instructions: In your large, bright apartment with a high ceiling you can develop a cocoon. Simply to reach drapes over your sofa. Below them, add several cushions patterns and sizes. For a cozy atmosphere, you can add small lamps with lampshades in warm colors.
Below the luxury version of landscaped interior designer Gregory De Lafforest in a Parisian loft.
A female decoration for a Parisian apartment
A penthouse apartment in Greenwich Village
Hotel in trees
Apartment F by Jordane Arrivetz.