- Striped curtains in the bedroom fun
- Shaped hull Sofas
- Shelf made
- System of shelves in black
- A Parisian interior
- Modern Office Furniture – Making the workplace in ergonomic office
- Idea for home renovation – Add green accents modern bedroom
- Retro chest of drawers for spirits
- go clothes patio
- Patchwork Quilt
A hut in a Parisian apartment
Who said that the cabins were for children?
In these times of crisis, any way to make concessions is highly appreciated.
Take a short time to go back to childhood, to be carefree again is an inexpensive and effective tip.
Instructions: In your large, bright apartment with a high ceiling you can develop a cocoon. Simply to reach drapes over your sofa. Below them, add several cushions patterns and sizes. For a cozy atmosphere, you can add small lamps with lampshades in warm colors.
Below the luxury version of landscaped interior designer Gregory De Lafforest in a Parisian loft.
A female decoration for a Parisian apartment
A penthouse apartment in Greenwich Village
Hotel in trees
Apartment F by Jordane Arrivetz.