- Room with header design creative ideas for DIY
- Mike Jacobs landscape a house in pure California style
- Penthouse Colunas
- Tips for heating, ventilation, dams in winter – saving energy and costs
- Room with festive red
- Golden chair at work
- Retro yellow chair
- Sleep chandelier gold late at night
- Working in the space designed for two courses
- Living room with desk
A hut in a Parisian apartment
Who said that the cabins were for children?
In these times of crisis, any way to make concessions is highly appreciated.
Take a short time to go back to childhood, to be carefree again is an inexpensive and effective tip.
Instructions: In your large, bright apartment with a high ceiling you can develop a cocoon. Simply to reach drapes over your sofa. Below them, add several cushions patterns and sizes. For a cozy atmosphere, you can add small lamps with lampshades in warm colors.
Below the luxury version of landscaped interior designer Gregory De Lafforest in a Parisian loft.
A female decoration for a Parisian apartment
A penthouse apartment in Greenwich Village
Hotel in trees
Apartment F by Jordane Arrivetz.