- Diversity pillow in the living room
- children tent basket
- Original ideas for cheap costumes for the whole family
- Room full of design classics
- Modern canopy
- 9 reasons that speak for camping holidays
- Leather embossed
- Refresh the garden at home – Ideas for Garden Design
- Furniture modern living room by the garden and the terrace of idleness
- Balcony on stilts
A hut in a Parisian apartment
Who said that the cabins were for children?
In these times of crisis, any way to make concessions is highly appreciated.
Take a short time to go back to childhood, to be carefree again is an inexpensive and effective tip.
Instructions: In your large, bright apartment with a high ceiling you can develop a cocoon. Simply to reach drapes over your sofa. Below them, add several cushions patterns and sizes. For a cozy atmosphere, you can add small lamps with lampshades in warm colors.
Below the luxury version of landscaped interior designer Gregory De Lafforest in a Parisian loft.
A female decoration for a Parisian apartment
A penthouse apartment in Greenwich Village
Hotel in trees
Apartment F by Jordane Arrivetz.