- Spacious penthouse apartment with spectacular views over the city
- Model wallpaper in pink and white
- Table of beer wooden set
- Pine cone decoration craft and decorating the house full of atmosphere
- Garden design in Japanese style and countries – including plants?
- bathroom tiles in a herringbone
- Tent under the sink
- Modern stainless steel kitchens and classic metal accents
A hut in a Parisian apartment
Who said that the cabins were for children?
In these times of crisis, any way to make concessions is highly appreciated.
Take a short time to go back to childhood, to be carefree again is an inexpensive and effective tip.
Instructions: In your large, bright apartment with a high ceiling you can develop a cocoon. Simply to reach drapes over your sofa. Below them, add several cushions patterns and sizes. For a cozy atmosphere, you can add small lamps with lampshades in warm colors.
Below the luxury version of landscaped interior designer Gregory De Lafforest in a Parisian loft.
A female decoration for a Parisian apartment
A penthouse apartment in Greenwich Village
Hotel in trees
Apartment F by Jordane Arrivetz.