- Blue bathroom with gray tiles
- Autumn decorate the table – 30 Fall inspiration and ideas
- Contemporary coffee tables with built-in garden – living ideas and Nature
- Folding picnic table for two – fresh idea Taiwan
- 15 probably unusual but fascinating design wall clocks
- Small kitchen established recommendations for the distribution and colors
- DIY fabric headboard
- Chair design in geometric shapes resembling natural crystalloids
- Gray wall behind the double projection
- Rattan hanging chair for more comfort and relaxation in the garden
The plants in the garden over winter – Checklist for home gardeners
While plants and flowers can survive the problems of the coldest season, you must pass the winter garden. A concise list of all the tasks that must be done, you can come to help.
Plants in the garden during the winter - Preparation
Fall is the perfect time to make repairs to the cold. Before the temperatures drop dramatically, you can check for perennial diseases or insects. Dark leaves and black must be removed. The cold weather is ideal for creating flowerbeds and repair the garden fence. Cover the garden with a thick layer of mulch, so in winter the earth maintains a constant temperature. If you want to spend the winter in warm and loving exotic plants in the garden, now is a good time to put potted plants in the garden shed. Here they are protected from frost.
Wintering evergreen plants in the garden
Compost the leaves fall and fertilize the garden with her. Cut diseased plants and leaves and throwing them in the trash. Wait until the ground is frozen and place a 3cm layer of organic fertilizer for it.
The next step is to prepare the flowers for the winter. It is important to fertilize the flowers in late summer for the last time. You do not cut flowers. Wait until the ground is frozen, then put mulch around the roses. When temperatures fall below 0 degrees, add an extra layer of mulch over the soil. Sometimes it is easier to cover the bush with a wire and then to fill the area between the wire and the shrub with mulch.
Protect plants with mulch before freeze
Produce compost for the spring itself
Collect autumn leaves
Prepare autumn garden for winter