- 10 lights pendant unique design complete the gastronomic optical
- Room Girls
- Make animal figures made of autumn leaves themselves – crafting with children
- Modern garden designs pergola increase the visual value of the garden
- White curtains on the bed
- Stone wall in the living room
- patio stones for meals
- The picnic in the living room
- Variety of colors with wall bracket
- Overgrown garden oasis in the wild
Creative garden ideas – attractive flowers and creating illusions.
The hotter the day, the more time we will spend in the garden and enjoy our outdoor projects! What is more beautiful and relaxing than our very own floral kingdom? Gardening can be expensive but you don't necessarily have to spend lots of money in the garden, in fact older objects can sometimes look much better than brand new ones from the shop. Flowers can grow beautifully in an old clay pot, bucket or barrel of wine. Better yet, this type of landscaping requires no special skills.
Plant flowers and produce interesting effects.
Buy an old wine barrel at the flea market, or use an old metal bucket. Then tilt it to the side and build the soil up around the back and sides so it stays in place. Then put compost inside and let it spill out in a fluid form, when you plant flowers this is going to look like they are just spilling forth from the container.
Plant enough flowers and beautify the garden.
To build on this idea, select bright, vibrant plants and flowers in a range of colors. When the flowers bloom this creates a beautiful illusion of the flowers flowing out of the barrel, or whichever container you decide to use.
Different types of flowers.
Beautiful petunia and stone fountains.
Clay pot and flowers.
Flowers trailing over a cart.
Teapot and metal bucket.
Old boat filled with flowers.
Old wooden wheelbarrow and flowers of different colors.