- Precipitated by Allan Lake Furniture set in a fairytale world
- The endless pool – the ultimate water conditioner for your home fitness
- Classic bathroom with dark wood furniture
- Milan Apartment
- With color neon look Lounge
- Home office with romantic floral wallpaper
- Functional and decorative shelving kitchen
- Modern furnishings inspired by nature – House S in Turkey
- Various tile pattern in the dining room
- Modern kitchen furniture by Gamadeco – High Quality from Spain
Vertical gardens inside and outside – A bright future for green wall
Vertical gardens are part of human history since 500 BC, when King Nebuchadnezzar II built the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the cure homesick wife. The therapeutic effect of gardens and gardening has also been recognized by Western medicine, but because the world population is already 7 billion, and space for gardening is increasingly rare. Vertical gardens offer us the opportunity to preserve the necessary link Erdezu, regardless by the fact that in the field or directly 14 floors.
Vertical gardens within
The following images show the front desk of the botanist and father of the vertical garden, Patrick Blanc, world-renowned. One of his most famous creations is the green facade of the European Parliament in Brussels. White Wählz of these plant species growing in similar environments - on stones and rocks.
The aesthetics of vertical gardens transformed interior and exterior walls like no other decorative element. If processing is successful, the plants do not compromise the structural integrity of their host. The container of the system can be easily mounted to a wall. If you take a small or a large piece of the wall have an amazing impact on them. They are not only attracted the most attention, but also the air filter and have a positive impact on health.
Patrick Blanc at the European Parliament in Brussels
in the courtyard
The wall of green ivy
Wall Decoration with succulent
green around the wall
Catcher in the interior design
vegetation within column
wall decor interesting