- Ideas for creative use of wooden pallets in the garden
- Select a wallpaper for children's rooms – Wall to feel
- Apartment design impresses with innovative and sustainable solutions
- Cabinets painted as original decorating idea
- Means in black and white
- Modern semi-detached house with roof terrace offers comfortable living
- Table as long as the workplace
- The loggia for comfort
- Fiji Luxury Villa combines tradition and high level of comfort
- Designer rocking chair and work in the leafy residential area
Bins of wood bio-compost to build yourself – instructions in easy steps
Compost provides the nutrients needed for growth and lush garden improves the soil structure. Building a wooden Bio-compost is easier than you think, actually. Simple wooden composters are the means to find at any hardware store, but you can build one with little effort and investment. What should an amateur gardener, you will learn in the following paragraphs.
For wooden composter find a suitable place
Before building the bio-compost, you must first determine the location. This should ideally be in the shadows, such as compost Nocht must be completely dry and, if possible, hidden in the garden where it can not be seen by your customers location. Note that the compost far enough oxygen. The wood is very suitable for composting - the material does not rust and allows good air supply. Its size must be adapted to the chosen location.
With good ventilation to prevent the growth of mold
Photo via: peppingdays
For reasons of space, it is necessary to build compost bins of wood in the air, not in width - if Regenwürme can do their work faster. And 'possible to take one side of the composter to work better with compost can. On top of the work, it is very tiring and siphon. Once you find a suitable spot in the garden, you should dig the corner posts 40 centimeter deep holes. Only now, you do not have to screw spikes. The background should be placed about 5-6 inches from the ground.
A more rapid composting is provided by higher temperatures
Installing a network contributes to a better ventilation
Place the compost
Stimulating the life of the soil with compost
Fertilize the plants with compost
Photo via: gardeners.com