- Urban hotel in Portugal
- Nursery for girls – 100 colors and design ideas
- Craft Christmas wreath – 14 ideas with unusual materials
- Contrast furniture with black accents
- Modern semi-detached house with roof terrace offers comfortable living
- W boutique hotel in San Diego impressed with eclectic interior
- 33 ideas for ceiling lighting and indirect effects of LED lighting beautiful
- Wallpaper paper classic dining room
- Osterstrauch in the dining room
- House Design in Singapore embodies the modern geometric architecture
Tips for planting, care and cutting – Clematis Climbing Plants
Clematis is very popular in our gardens. Beautify fences, pergolas and walls and are often planted roses together. The charming clematis climber is suitable not only for gardens and terraces, but also as a pot plant on the balcony. The varieties of clematis are so that you can easily find the right color for their individual taste. These beautiful plants appear white bicolor flowers, blue, purple, pink, and in various forms. To learn more about the care of clematis and follow our advice.
Clematis Climber - When and where to plant?
In general, clematis feel in a semi-shady spot in the garden when the sun lying on the ground in the shade and foot flowers. There are also hybrid clematis for shade. Just Clematis flowers can brighten the darkest places of the garden. The soil should be rich in nutrients permeable. For the installation, you must first half meters deep hole to dig, then add a layer of gravel for good drainage. The ideal time to plant Clematis is August and September. Then the soil is warm enough to promote the formation of roots.
Clematis Climber - Maintain and cutting
Clematis usually need to be watered regularly, especially in spring and summer. The base of the plant can be covered with a mulching film to prevent drying of the roots. At the height of different clematis varieties - some bloom in April and May, more from June to August cuts again depends on the variety. The spring flowers are cut only after blooming in shape while vigorously 30-40 inches down is to cut summer flowers in February or March.
bicolor purple Clematis
a south or west wall is perfect