- Pink paper painted with floral motifs
- Organize the closet – Tips for perfect Ordungssystem
- Construction of the wooden ceiling
- Ideas for Easter Decoration – How to Decorate Easter brunch well
- Beautiful interior design ideas for walls with decorative acoustic panels.
- Carpets knotted cotton paper handmade and son Duetto Korvela
- Arco lamp and brown sofa in the living room with a wall next to the wood
- Decorating the Ferris wheel for a nostalgic
- Floating staircase in bright red – and striking by Slide Design
- A clean apartment in Tel Aviv
Signs Idea selbermachen grass and plants for your garden
There is nothing so confusing than trying to remember the location of each plant in the garden. Signs of plants easily solve this problem. If you plant your own label, it's cheap and easy. There are a number of materials and styles are available.
Plants Signs - old wooden spoons
There are many materials with which you must choose. Remember how long resist planting plate - a season or more. The position of the plug plate must be considered. Plug-guidance systems for indoor plants are less prone to decay, while the outward signs must stand still.
Plants are the signs themselves - all instructions follow picture below
Use wooden stakes or craft sticks for labels houseplants easy. They are cheap and easy to find. Write the name of the plant with a marker. Others are clear plastic cover that can be cut with a sharp knife.
Pflanyensteckschilder of wine corks
Write with permanent markers on non-porous and semi-porous like stone and plastic. Fade over time, especially in direct sunlight and high humidity.
You can also paint small stones with images. They are attractive and affordable. Select large, flat and write the name of the plant with a permanent marker or stones. A transparent maintain their good looks for many years. Signs of aluminum plants are long, but it will last forever.
Crafts plants signs
aluminum plant labels for vegetables
Pictures of seed packets
Aluminum cover and vegetables photo
attached to wooden stakes
Spoon with chalkboard paint
Stones with the names of plants