- The optical illusion in designer Furniture Collection by James Plumb
- Double bed with a bedspread chess
- Scandinavian-inspired house in Nantes
- 10 designs pool to Know
- Wallpaper design – a great idea for the wall design of Piet Hein Eek
- Rattan furniture for garden and terrace create a comfortable oasis Wellness
- Architect house with a beautiful Mediterranean style
- 25 Outstanding Tropical Family Residence Photo in Singapore
- Sign Herbstlich – sexy pumpkins to make their own
- Retro Hall – concrete tiles
Money, time and saving water in the garden – summer saving tips
You probably have your water bill. The cost of water has been used in an attempt to keep your garden green and alive during the hot summer months. Here are some tips for saving water in the garden, so you can protect your account and the environment.
Save water in the garden - efficient irrigation
Did you know that every year more before watering plants killed as a shortage of water? A laptop lawn sprinkler uses 1,350 liters of water per hour. This equates to 12 minute showers, 50 races dishes, flushing 225 or 12 loads of laundry.
Save water in the garden - watering the plants properly
- The water in the night or early morning 9-10 clock to prevent water evaporation.
- Use drip irrigation pipe or single pipe for the water directly to the plants. The sprinkler spray a wider range, but much of the water may miss the target.
- Use a rain sensor or timer to avoid overhydration.
- Pour only the plants that need water. Learn more about plants and the amount of water they need.
The choice of plants
Lawns have the highest demand for water than any other plant in the landscape. If you replace your lawn with replacement plantings, you can save water. Ground cover or drought-resistant native plants are good options - Kriechwacholder, ferns shield or oak, for example.
Stepping Stones and gravel instead of grass
If you want to keep your lawn, remember that different herbs have different water needs. The next time you plant the grass, weeds or choose Zoysiagras that includes both much drier fescue.
Retain moisture - The Benefits of Mulch
Mulch is the best friend of every gardener. It can help prevent the loss of water by evaporation and protect plant roots from extreme heat. Also significantly reduces weeds that delivers not only the nutrients in the soil, but also for the available water.
Palms and ferns
Dried plants can tolerate drought
Perennials and shrubs
Beach umbrella and chairs
different plant species
Mulch flower beds
Raised beds along the high fence