- Zara Home offers home accessories summer 2015
- Customizable design sideboard in beech wood of Political
- Design living room – cool decorating ideas with sofa cushions
- 18 ideas for life Mediterranean decor and landscaping
- Scandinavian-inspired house in Nantes
- Texas House
- Lightweight concrete LunaCrete to shine through the light conducting fibers
- Osterstrauch in the dining room
- Colors for the living room – 50 great ideas for colors
- Upcycled furniture – tinker garden furniture euro pallets
15 ideas to make your own clothes hook – hall and nursery decor
We bring you 15 great ideas to make your own clothes hooks that could help you, the entrance area or nursery in order. They are also very cost effective because they use new or old objects of the flea market treasures.
Hooks ideas with wooden rods
If you want a coat rack with a minimalist look in the hallway, then this is the perfect project for you DIY. First, you buy large wooden sticks and tie them together by the beam is to be in a position of spiral. It's really that simple!
Hooks ideas with minimalist design
Or, put wooden sticks in a container so that they can stand.
Age rowing as a clothes hook
If your favorite activity is the creative reuse of old objects and follow our suggestions coming! An old rowing with a few hangers used to support rustic clothes and striking in his lane.
Vintage door handles and drawer knobs
Have you ever seen a flea market and a bowl with different drawer knobs? Well, the next time you grab a handful, so that you can make this stylish coat rack.
Pegboard as a cabinet
Well, this is not a real project homemade but its simple design and modern look makes it an ideal candidate for DIY inspiration! Get an old pegboard (or a piece of recycled wood and a large drill), a clump of pines.
Lock and Key
Old wardrobe hangers that
white painted branches of trees
Cross stitch in the hallway