- Wooden table in the dining room color
- Fully glazed modern holiday villa located on a rocky hill in Sweden
- Woorock by Georg Bechtel – Swing Hammock with wooden frame
- Panel Curtain "Carat"
- Pattern on the wall stress-shapes and colors combinations
- Three wheel drives modern "Eclipse", designed by Kenneth Cobonpue
- Green tint in the kitchen
- Holiday house with swimming pool – paradise of nature
- Double vanity with glass sink
- Solid wood tables conquer the living room re-design Giuseppe Pruneri
15 ideas to make your own clothes hook – hall and nursery decor
We bring you 15 great ideas to make your own clothes hooks that could help you, the entrance area or nursery in order. They are also very cost effective because they use new or old objects of the flea market treasures.
Hooks ideas with wooden rods
If you want a coat rack with a minimalist look in the hallway, then this is the perfect project for you DIY. First, you buy large wooden sticks and tie them together by the beam is to be in a position of spiral. It's really that simple!
Hooks ideas with minimalist design
Or, put wooden sticks in a container so that they can stand.
Age rowing as a clothes hook
If your favorite activity is the creative reuse of old objects and follow our suggestions coming! An old rowing with a few hangers used to support rustic clothes and striking in his lane.
Vintage door handles and drawer knobs
Have you ever seen a flea market and a bowl with different drawer knobs? Well, the next time you grab a handful, so that you can make this stylish coat rack.
Pegboard as a cabinet
Well, this is not a real project homemade but its simple design and modern look makes it an ideal candidate for DIY inspiration! Get an old pegboard (or a piece of recycled wood and a large drill), a clump of pines.
Lock and Key
Old wardrobe hangers that
white painted branches of trees
Cross stitch in the hallway