- Kitchen with colorful furniture
- Hotel in Australia made a series of interior natural materials
- Set The mosaic art in the country – 20 creative ideas Trend
- Decorative pillows make reference itself – creative gift idea for crafting
- Painted furniture
- The color of the wall and bed linen in pink
- Beautiful signs everywhere interior design with wooden cabin
- Modern holiday home in Mexico offers an amazing natural experience
- Crafts for Easter – jam jars can replace Easter baskets
- Single marble sinks, designed by Enzo Berti
Build awnings for your balcony and terrace – With instructions
We'll show you a short tutorial on how to sew and build a canopy, for your balcony or terrace
Fabric and materials for balcony and terrace awnings
While it is possible to sew a balcony or terrace canopy yourself, you must first determine the size - depending on the space available, the appropriate form is selected - rectangular or triangular. We recommend a triangular shape for beginners it's easier to sew and string.Only then you should buy the necessary equipment:
Tent - you should buy about 8% less material than the size of the balcony/terrace. For example - You have a terrace with dimensions of 4 feet wide x 2 meters in length, then you need a tent with a maximum size of about 3.70 X 1.80 M.
3 D-rings, 3 hooks, 3 tensioners/belt or optional stainless steel spring/shackle with 3 bolts - for the stringing mechanism. For this, you can get detailed information from your local hardware store so you can something suitable. But it's ideally to choose the stainless steel option.
In addition, you will also need - a sewing machine, scissors, pins, tape measure, and a ruler.
Building awnings for your balcony and terrace - Instructions
Fold the triangle of fabric and test for safety, so that the sizes are correct and that the stringing mechanism works. After this, cut the material in the form of a triangle, sew a hem, attach the D rings on the three corner points and 3 shackles with bolts on the front of the building or to a post. And now all that remains is awning the balcony and terrace - this must be done by at least two people.
Another simple sawing instruction can be found at apartmenttherapy.com
Awning the balcony - relax under the shade
Awning on the balcony of a villa
Sun protection for your patio
Awning a warm orange color
Two tents - one is a rectangle, the second - a triangle
Three canopies with a locking mechanism
Sunscreen for the entry
Arrange a comfortable seating area - 25 design ideas balcony