- Decking – if you make a comfortable outdoor space!
- Dining table made of metal frame and wooden panel with matching bench
- This modern flat deck with glass facade reflecting Johan Selbing
- Bar stools and bar white
- Ideas for fall decorating with elements for the season
- Glass fronted building offers spectacular views of the skyline of Los Angeles
- Chalkboard paint on the wall
- Sliding glass door for the shower
- Bookshelf systems from Presotto Italia – a highlight in the living room
- Real wood furniture in the bathroom in front of the stone wall
Railings on the balcony – stainless steel, wood or glass?
We'll show you some creative ideas on how you can build a railing on the balcony - let's fully explore different materials.
Balcony railings - which material?
Glass balcony railing for the building - glass is in fashion at the moment. Fans of minimalism can opt for the all-glass balustrade. If you want to enjoy your views and surroundings a glass balustrades gives you that opportunity. You need a stainless steel frame and this material too offers possibilities in terms of design and different ways to use the glass to it's best advantage. This modern and simple look is great for those who appreciate minimalist design. Although aluminum and glass go together, wood does not match up well with this materiel.
Balcony railing - design ideas.
Whatever material you choose will affect your budget. Generally a stainless steel and glass balustrade will be cheaper than those made of glass and wood. Prices of course depend on the quality and level of production required. You also need to think about the level of maintenance your chosen materials require. Aluminum is easy to clean as is glass but wood must be lubricated with special agents. Get inspired by these designs and choose the one that matches your decor!
Country house with wrought iron balconies.
Growing balcony with aluminum railing.
Balcony railings in stainless steel - stylish and affordable.
Traditional wooden railing - cabin in the mountains.
Large balcony with wooden railing.
Balustrade with windproof cork.
Glass balustrade offering privacy.
Glass balustrade - small balcony of an apartment.
Railing and lighting with glass balcony.
Glass railings offer a better view
A glass railing can be decorated with flower boxes.